What Should I Shred?
- Financial statements
- Management accounts
- Strategic reports/business plans
- Wages/personnel information
- Customer lists
- Bids & quotations
- Sales invoices
- Purchase invoices
- Supplier information
- Stock reports
- New product information
- Computer disks, CDs, hard drives
2. Why do I need an on-site confidential document destruction service?
To protect you and your customers against possible fraud and other criminal acts, to ensure that the most sensitive information of your business is protected. You can watch as your confidential waste is destroyed at your premises.
3. Do I have to prepare my confidential waste in any way?
No, our personnel will collect your confidential waste either from consoles or bags and load directly into our custom built shredder, no intervention is required from you
4. Do I receive any proof that my documents have been securely destroyed?
Yes, an individually numbered certificate of destruction is issued detailing the date, the location and any further details you wish to include on the Certificate for your future reference
5. What happens the paper when it has been destroyed
It is taken to our purpose built premises, baled and sent to a recycling facility where it is recycled into re-usable paper consumables.
Why United Shredding Limited?